Ouvrir session | English

Pas d'images pour cette annonce

Townhouse a louer a British Columbia - Whistler

Information pour annonce #5129

Type de Propriété:


Chambre(s): 4
Salles de Bains: 2
Superficie: 0
Nombre de lits simple: 2
Nombre de lits double: 3
Nombre de divans lit: 1
Capacité: 8
Fumée Permise: Non
Bord de leau: Non

Information de l'endroit


British Columbia




Whistler Way


Location, location, location. Do you want the convenience of ski-in ski-out or do you want to be able to walk easily to the amenities of the Village? 99% of Whistler visitors have to trade off one vs. the other. 1% have the luxury of having both - they are staying in one of a small handful of developments which are both ski-in ski-out and offer a 2-minute stroll to the Village. Telemark Place is one of these. It is quite simply the most convenient location in Whistler. Right next to the Westin Hotel, you can ski right back to it at the end of the day, or even for lunch if you choose.

Telemark 25 is a unique townhome with the Telemark development. Highly individualistic design and decor make for a holiday experience that is unlike any other Whistler condo. The experience starts with the entrance hall, where a wall-mounted waterfall offers a soothing experience to introduce you to this luxury condo. The private single car garage is on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side of the hallway is a large guest WC. The spacious hallway leads into the living area, which has a small but fully-equipped kitchen on the left hand side, with stainless steel appliances and deep blue French tiles on the work surface. The living area itself has a pair of leather sofas facing a stone wood-burning fireplace and a plasma TV with surround sound. Across from the living area is the dining area, which offers an extendable table and a second waterfall: turn on the switch and experience a constant stream of water as a backdrop to your dining pleasures. Off the living area is a small deck with chairs and a great view over the driving range and to the mountains beyond.

Upstairs is a small loft area with the unique feature of an electric massage chair; fantastic for apres-ski relaxation. Off the loft area is the master bedroom suite: a large bedroom with a king bed and a two-person Jacuzzi bathtub right in the bedroom. Off the bedroom is a small sleeping area/den (originally a closet) which has extra sleeping accommodation suitable mainly for smaller children, but possible for adults. This bedroom also has a full ensuite bathroom with built-in wardrobe.

Downstairs from the living area are two additional bedrooms, each with a queen bed and a second bathroom.

Have a look at Telemark 25 to check pricing and availability online

Animaux permis



BBQ Electricité Cuisinière
Literie Foyer Téléphone (appels locaux)
Câble Bois de Chauffage Téléviseur
Cafetière Congélateur Grille-pain
Vaisselle et Ménagère Internet Lecteur VCR
Lave-vaisselle Micro-ondes Laveuse
Sécheuse Réfrigérateur Bain Tourbillon
Lecteur DVD Spa Poêle à Bois

Activités d'été

Véhicule tout terrain (Quad) Randonnée Pédestre Vélo de Montagne
Vélo (piste cyclable) Équitation Escalade
Canoë Tour d'hydravion Plage Publique
Pêche Karting Natation
Golf Kayak Tennis

Activités d'hiver

Véhicule tout terrain (Quad) Hockey (Patinoire) Raquette
Ski de Fond Patinage libre Glissades
Traîneau à Chiens Ski / Snowboard
Ski Alpin Motoneige

Verification de disponibilité

Voir Calendrier (Dernière mise à jour : jamais)

Information sur le prix

Dépôt requis: Oui
Période De À Capacité Prix Commentaires
Journée (1 nuit) 2009-Jan-01 2009-Dec-31 Pas d'importance $999 Rates vary by season;

Information de contact

Nom à contacter Henry Schlee
Téléphone 1: 1 877 697 7776
Téléphone 2: 1 604 219 5743